This season we are loving the colour coral and it just happens to be The Pantone Color of the Year 2019! “Vibrant yet mellow” is how Pantone describe the shade.
Coral is actually a relatively easy addition to your summer wardrobe. This bold meets calming hue is absolutely beautiful in fashion. It matches with an array of colours, and it can be dressed up or down.
Read on for our top tips on how to wear coral:
- Wear different shades of coral together – Go for one-tone dressing by wearing all different shades of coral in one outfit. So striking!
- Wear with white for a summer outfit – You can’t go wrong with coral and white during the summer. The white allows the coral to really stand out.
- Opt for navy as a contrast– Orange tones and blue tones look fab when worn together. This is because the colour wheel theory suggests that colours directly opposite from each other are complimentary.
- Pairing coral with shades of pink for a girly look– Coral itself has pink undertones. We love it combined with hot pink.
- Accessorise with gold jewellery – Gold is the best metal tone to accessorise with coral. Both evoke a warm feeling and convey a classy look. It’s elegant and timeless.